Learn How to Keep Your Plantings Alive in Your Desert Pots
A self-study video class and accompanying notebook.
The top question Marylee is asked about desert container gardening is how to keep your plants alive. 95% of plant failure is due to inappropriate watering. Learn how to water your container gardens all year long.
No more dead plants and better water conservation will save 5 times the cost of this class!
Marylee will cover
- What, when and how much to water
- How to water by hand.
- Basics of automating your system with a pot-dedicated irrigation line.
- BONUS #1: Free email access to Marylee for your questions
- BONUS #2: Free desert container gardening tips from Marylee through her Potted View newsletter (unsubscribe anytime)
Learn with Marylee in this in-depth video class as she shares her 3 decades of experience in the needs of our ornamental combination plants in pots.
After you pay with your credit, debit or bank account (all secure!), you can download the Video Class and accompanying Workbook.
I advise you to create an account on this site so that you can always find your classes.
- Be sure to open the content link and download the two files to your computer so you don't lose them. OR, set up a simple Gumroad account, and you can come back as often as you like!
Your purchase will include two downloadable files. One is the full video class and an accompanying workbook.